Bennet for Colorado, Michael Bennet’s re-election campaign, seeks a Deputy Digital Director to join our Digital team. This is a really exciting opportunity to play a large role in a statewide digital program. This role will help oversee the department which includes online fundraising, social media, content planning & execution, digital organizing, and more. Ideal candidate will be a self-starter with big ideas and the follow-through to see them through.
This position is based at the campaign’s headquarters in Denver, Colorado. The position reports to the Digital Director.
Job Functions & Expectations:
- Work with our Digital Content Producer and Copywriter to plan and manage a goal-oriented content calendar
- Lead on the day-to-day management of and content creation for broadcast SMS program
- Help manage our campaign’s tandem and surrogate email program
- Project manage the strategic execution and approval of social media, email, and advertising content
- Collaborate on digital mobilization efforts, including using digital tools to recruit volunteers online and keep them engaged
- Organize and maintain relationships with online communities including managing volunteer communities on Facebook, Slack, and/or other online platforms
- Assist with capturing content during campaign events, including taking photos & videos
- 2+ years of experience in digital communications for a campaign, agency, or non-profit
- Experience writing, editing, and proofing digital content that maintains a consistent voice, as well as creating digital content for rapid response moments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize tasks, and adapt quickly
- Strong discretion and commitment to a dynamic team environment
Compensation: Salary for this role is $5,500/month. The campaign provides health insurance including medical, dental and vision benefits.
Click below to submit your cover letter and resume, or email [email protected], with the subject line “Deputy Digital Director – YOUR NAME” to apply.
Bennet for Colorado is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bennet for Colorado prohibits discrimination of employment, promotion, compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on the basis of gender, disability, race, age, national origin, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex (including marital and parental status), gender identity and expression, religion, economic status, ethnic identity, veteran’s status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Bennet for Colorado is accepting applications for Communications Director. This is a full-time, paid position based in Denver, Colorado.
The Communications Director will establish communications goals and develop plans. They will lead efforts across departments to in high stakes moments like defending against incoming attacks and preparing for high profile appearances and events.
Planned and executed responses to fact checks or opposition research
Developed communications plans
Monitored local and national political landscapes for challenges and opportunities
Worked for a Colorado principal or campaign
Worked for 2 to 3 cycles on a political campaign
On this collaborative campaign, the Communications Director will report to the Campaign Manager and work closely with research and digital teams.
Compensation: $7,500 to $8,500 per month based on experience, plus medical, dental and vision health insurance benefits.
To apply, click below and send your resume or send by email to [email protected] with “Communications Director” in the subject line.
Bennet for Colorado is committed to building an inclusive campaign that reflects all Coloradans. We proudly accept application materials from applicants who are LGBTQI, Black, Latino, Indigenous, and people with disabilities.
U.S. Senator Michael Bennet (D-CO) is running for re-election in 2022. His campaign is seeking enthusiastic and committed interns to join our finance team in Spring 2022. This internship is remote, with an option for in-person for Denver-based applicants.
Job Functions & Expectations:
- Commitment of 10-20 hours per week (flexible schedule but must be completed during normal business hours)
- Assist with preparation, management, and follow-up for finance and political events
- Donor data entry and management
- Research projects
- Other assigned tasks
- Enthusiastic support of Senator Bennet and Democratic Party values
- Interest in politics and campaigns
- Professional attitude and strong work ethic
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft word, Google Sheets, Google Docs, and Google Drive
- Access to a consistent internet connection, computer, and phone
- Commitment to creating an inclusive, fun, and positive campaign culture
- Organizational and detail-oriented skill-set
Not required but a plus:
- Colorado ties
- Prior campaign or advocacy experience
Compensation: Interns will be paid at the rate of $15 / hour
Interested candidates should send their resume and a brief statement (less than 300 words) explaining their interest in the campaign and why they are a strong candidate for the role to Ashley Brundage [She/Her] at [email protected] with the subject line “Spring Internship Application – YOUR NAME.” Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Bennet for Colorado is an equal opportunity employer.